Investigating a Changing Environment Focus on Water Quality and Sea Level Rise
Middle and high school teachers, join our professional development workshop to gain hands-on experience in estuary science concepts that you can apply in your classroom.
- Earn 18 PDPs.
- Explore coastal habitats and conduct field investigations
- Learn from local scientists and experienced
- Apply local and national data in your classroom
- Dates: July 24, 2023 (6:00pm-8:00pm- virtual), July 26-27, 2023 (on-site) and November 8 (6:30pm-8:30pm-virtual sharing session)
- Location: Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, 131 Waquoit Highway, Waquoit, MAQuestions: email@example.com
- To be placed on a waitlist for group housing available contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Sponsored by: the Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, NOAA, MA DCR and Friends of Waquoit Bay Reserve